Sunday, May 29, 2016

My Thought for Today

Hello everyone, how are you doing today. The Lord has blessed us with a beautiful day on the Memorial weekend. Tomorrow most people have the day off and will enjoy it with family and friends. I will be spending the day at Disneyland with my brother and his daughters along with my son and his girlfriend. I know it will be a very fun day. I also know my knee and feet will probably end up hurting at the end of the day lol. Have you ever gone somewhere where you are on your feet for most of the day? Then at the end your feet are hurting and you would do anything to get off them so you can rest your feet. Well I know that is how I and I'm sure the others will be at the end of the day. It will be very interesting as well as fun for sure. The part that might suck though is the fact that it is a holiday and as such it will probably be more crowded then during the regular week days. I just hope its not to bad to where we are waiting for two plus hours in line just for a ride. I hate when that happens.

Of course the first ride is always Pirates of the Caribbean and then onto whatever else from there. I have not been on the newly refurbished Space Mountain or as its called now, Hyperspace Mountain. I will post my reviews for those that have not been there yet since its refurbishing. Hopefully it will live up to the new name of Hyper. That is all for today as it is such a beautiful day out and I have to finish packing for my next trip. Take care everyone and have a wonderful day and rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment