Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My Thought for the Day

Good afternoon all. Sorry I did not get my thought in yesterday. That is because I spent all day at Disneyland with my brother, his daughters, my son and his girlfriend. It was a great day. We all got up early and left the house around 715am in order to get there by the 8am opening. Wow it was so crowded when we got to the parking area. So today I am writing to you about my day yesterday and then later on either tonight or tomorrow I will write about my trip today (Tues 31 May).

So like I said we tried to get there early but no matter how much you plan, if you don't get up really early, your just not going to make it. So we arrived there (Disneyland) around 810a, which really is not bad considering we had 6 of us to get ready which included two young girls. Although I have to give them credit along with everyone else, they were ready to go when it came time. I guess just the thought or knowledge of going to Disney had them ready to go. So once we arrived, it was a little crazy of course. Everyone is getting there at the same time. All lanes going into the parking garage were open and ready to go. Things is two of the lanes were not being utilized for some reason. Then when they did open things started flowing a little better. So we moved forward and then all the sudden we stop and don't move at all. WTH is going on. All the other lanes are moving except us. Who knows but our guess is someone did not have the parking fee ready or did not know they had to pay or something. Well we got past that and finally were able to park. Yeah on to the tram.

We took the tram to the park and went in with no problems. In fact the ticket takers were pretty good to us. So off we are going. But first things first. We hit up Hyperspace Mountain as its called now because they added some Star Wars stuff to it. There was already a 30min wait on it so we got fastpasses. Come back at 1015 it said. Cool. No one really wanted to do Star Tours except me, plus it was a 20 min  wait so we skipped it. Then we split up. I did the Buzz lightyear shooter with my son and his girlfriend while by brother and his daughters went to Toon Town. Then we all met up again at 1015 to go on Hyperspace Mountain. It was really fun. Throughout the day we split up and met up again. Going on the different rides. One thing that stuck out in my mind though was the fact that Star Tours wait time got up to 2+ hours while Hyperspace Mountain only got up toe 75 min at its peak. Interesting. No worries though it was all fun and we enjoyed our time together and the park.

After we were all winding down and tired we left and went shopping in downtown Disney, then we all decided to go see a movie before heading home for the night. We didn't get home until around 11p which kinda sucked since I had to be up at 445a. Oh well thats the way things go I guess. I hope you all have a good day. Thanks for taking the time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment