Saturday, May 28, 2016

My Thought for the Day Pt. 2

Today was a good day. We spent the day at California Adventure. It was fun. It was just my niece and me since my brother and my other niece went to Sea World. I have a couple of pics. None of me though. We enjoyed it like I said. We got there early enough so that we didn't have to wait in line forever. The longest we waited in line was for the Cars ride which was about an hour and a half wait. That was not bad compared to most lines that you have to wait in at the big rides. Monday is going to be crazy though. We are all going to Disneyland for the day. 

So we started off going to the right after entrance into the park. We hit Soarin over California first. She really liked it. She had never been on it. Anyway then we continued up and to the right. Hitting the rides along the way. We hit the small roller coaster and then onto the river raft ride. We both got wet but at least it was early so we didn't stay soaked all day. Then onto the big one, Screamin California. That was fun and she was screaming. I was laughing. It was good. After that we got some ice cream and onto Cars, then she wanted to go to the Tower of Terror. I have never been on that ride before. There was actually two rides I have not been on before but today was the first time I went on them. The Little Mermaid which is sort of like Haunted House ride at Disneyland and then Tower of Terror thing. I actually liked that one. I did not think I would be it was cool. 


We also go to do one of the street shows from Toy Story. The Green Army guys came out and did a show, I got picked to go up front and perform on the stage with another guy. We were given pink tambourines and played to the beat of the drums. It was fun as well. First time I did that. 


Overall it was a good day. Now its time to do the laundry and relax. Tomorrow is worship and my son and his girlfriend will be coming in to spend the rest of the weekend with us. Then on Monday all six of us will be going to Disneyland. It is sort of a birthday/graduation present for my son's girlfriend thing. We can't wait. Hope you all have a great day and a safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment