Friday, May 27, 2016

My Thought for Today

Today I am thinking that its finally the holiday weekend. It has arrived!! Its been a long time coming. We haven't had a day off since Feb and now we finally get the unofficial beginning of summer. My brother and son are here this weekend visiting. We are going to all go to Disneyland. Should be fun. We have not been there in a long time. I can't wait. Of course its going to make the weekend go faster but i don't care because we do get one extra day off for it. Sunday will be the relax day, do laundry and stuff like that. Need to get those items done as soon as possible of course. Then again maybe I can get them completed tonight. That would be nice so I don't have to worry about it this weekend. 

I don't have any gripes right now but I can tell you that I know I will have one or two of them during this weekend. There is just to much traveling and other activities going on not to. I'm sure when we go to the beach it will be the same way as well. To me though its actually a good thing because it gives me ideas to write about and what my thoughts are towards the subject at hand. So that's it for now. I pray everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend. Those that are traveling be careful, its going to be ugly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment