Friday, April 29, 2016

Day 4

Well today went really well. I got to spend it with my son from 8a to 430p. It was fun. We got to play around, I read him his ABC's, some from the children's bible and I got to hold him close (which was the best part of course). He did some poopies, which stunk pretty bad lol and ate a lot, which was cool. He got to see himself in the mirror which totally fascinated him and was pretty funny. He learned to eat from a spoon instead of a bottle also. I liked being able to do something new with him that has not been done before. The part that got me upset was when I dropped him off with his mom I had put new clothes on him because the others were dirty from the eating. Well instead of being grateful she changed him back to the dirty ones. I mean really, what the heck was that about? That didn't make any kind of sense at all. Anyway now I have to wait until the beginning of Aug to see him again. Only God knows whats going to happen in the future. Tomorrow is the travel day so hopefully I will be able to get some rest because I am one worn out person. Well I hope you all have a good weekend and Ill be back on tomorrow. Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment