Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Day 2 part 1

The day started off ok. I was actually able to get some sleep. Went to bed late of course because of the time difference but woke later as well. After getting up I posted the usual items on my blog. I then had an appointment with my attorney at 1100am. It went well. I was pleased when I left except for one thing. Like I said yesterday my visitation time is being cut away from me.

Well it happened. After going back and forth she got her way and now I will only get to see my son 2 out of the 4 days (if that doesn't change after tomorrow) that I am here and for 3 hours each time. It could be less tomorrow if the court goes long. This is crazy. She wants to only give me a few hours with him because of nursing but yet.....wait a minute. Hmmm. Ok something else I must bring to my attorneys attention. Thanks all, if I wasn't writing this I would have never thought about it. Anyway so my attention turns to what am I going to do the rest of the day. Well get something to eat first of all because I have not eaten since I woke and its now 2pm. Time to go, I will continue this later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment