Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Day 2 part 2

I'm going to go ahead and write this out now since I will not be doing anything the rest of the night. I went and got some food for the next 2.5 days from the shopette and then some subway for dinner tonight. Other than that nothing exciting. Sorry about that folks.

So lets talk about the different coasts. The West coast is busy and self-centered while the East coast is slower and more friendly it seems. I'm mainly talking about the driving of course. WC drivers are always in a hurry to get places and will not take public transportation unless they need to while EC drivers are polite, will let you into traffic if need be and do not have the road rage like WC does. Its crazy. They drive the speed limit out East as well when the West just doesn't want to do that. Like I said they need to move and get where they are going quickly, even though they end up waiting for a bit once they get there. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense but that is the way things are. I'm its like that in other regards as well but I have not lived on the EC at all and I don't want to make snap judgements lol. Well everyone have a good night. I'll be back on tomorrow with the news of the courts ruling.

No comments:

Post a Comment