Thursday, April 28, 2016

Day 3

Part 1: Court


Things went ok. Nothing that was to exciting. The judge did get on her for not having an attorney and for trying to give me only 3 hours with my son per day. So I got him 4 hours tonight and 8 hours tomorrow. He was also asking her why she was saying I had to have supervised visits to which she did not answer. I was happy with the outcome but more will happen later. The next court date is 4 Aug though so a long time to go between visits.

Part 2: Visit


I really enjoyed my time with my son. He was smiling and laughing. He played for a bit, did some crying as well but it was music to my ears. He ended up falling asleep towards the end which was good. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. I can't wait. A whole day with him alone is going to crazy for me but I am so looking forward to it. I think the he is going to enjoy himself. It has been a good 21 years since taking care of a little for me so I think it will be a little bit of a challenge as well. Especially since I don't have all the proper stuff for him and will have to rely on the stuff given to me. I'm not worried though. 

That's it for now, hope you have a good evening or day depending on when you read this. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment