Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Thoughts for the Day





"Everyone has a "kindness kit" that they carry everywhere. It is called the tongue. Never underestimate the power of just one kind word." - Pastor Merritt

All too often, we pray to God about a matter and then are either surprised that He actually answered it, or worse, we get resentful toward Him because He didn't answer it how or when we wanted Him to. We must realize that's not praying in faith believing! Praying is our part. Answering that prayer to our greatest benefit is His. God is faithful to answer our prayers, but we must always leave the how and when to Him! - Ron Lambros, President, Touching Lives


Today I was dealt a major blow. Yes I am feeling down right now but I also know that God has a reason for everything. I know He is going to take care of me and get me through this situation I am in. I know He answers prayers and therefore, although right now I am discouraged I know in the end that the truth and God's plan for me will prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment