Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sun Inspiration

Morning Inspiration with Pastor Merritt

I would encourage you to keep prayer list. I keep a list and I pray a different list every day. There are two things I pray for every day. I pray for my family and personal needs and I pray for my schedule every day. I keep a list for the sick and the suffering. I keep a list for political and spiritual leaders. I keep a list for special friends and marriages who are in trouble. I keep a list for people who are far from God. I don’t care how you pray. Just pray!

God wants to speak to you. If you draw near to God you will hear from God. There is a great benefit from doing it and it is not just for you.

The closer you are to Jesus the more others will want to get close to you. The better your relationship is with God the better it will be with other people. I know that to be true for this reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment